Building smiles and positive relationships|experiences|transformations
Our orthodontist, Dr. Peter An Truong, believes in the power of human connections and is committed to building relationships with his patients based on trust, loyalty, and honesty.
Dr. Peter An Truong, DDS, MS
Dr. Truong is a certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Recognized by the American Dental Association’s Council on Dental Education as the only certifying board for Orthodontics, this distinction is held by only a select few, with less than 30% of orthodontists being certified.
Education & Certifications
- University of California, Irvine - B.S.
- University of California, Los Angeles - D.D.S.
- Baylor – TAMHSC - M.S. in Oral Biology, Certificate in Orthodontics
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics - 2014
Outside of work
- Dr. Truong married his high-school sweetheart in 2013 (after a short 11 years of dating!)
- He’s the proud dad of two, and in his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his lovely family.
- He loves hiking, traveling, photography, basketball, being outdoors, food, and his beloved Lakers.
In 2021, I began focusing attention to short format fun and educational videos online. Check out my TikTok account @thebracesdoc with an amassed following of over 1,3 million thus far! You can also find great before and after cases and additional fun on my Instagram @the.bracesdoc with over 85k followers.
Our Amazing Team
Treatment & Financial Coordinator
You are our top priority
- Orthodontic treatments for all ages
- Family-oriented culture
- Affordable, high-quality care
- Convenient scheduling
Our patients’ smiles say it best
— Laura M.
— Anthony L.
— Katie N.